The European Academy for Gynaecological Surgery (+he Academy) offers the gynaecological community scientifically validated standards and criteria for training and education in gynaecological endoscopy and establishes certified training programmes for residents and postgraduates.
+he Academy devotes its activities to science, education, training and accreditation in the field of gynaecological surgery and offers an apolitical working platform that uses the best scientific evidence in its decision-making process.
Objectives defined in +he Academy's Articles of Association:
- to establish standards in methods of training in gynaecological endoscopy,
- to distribute scientific knowledge by means of publications,
- to organize and coordinate scientific studies,
- to organize and coordinate workshops, training courses, and educational programmes,
- to establish quality-control systems for trainers, courses, and training centres, and
- to establish collaboration with national and international associations, universities, the industry and other organizations to achieve the goals.